Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop

Hey Y'all and welcome to another fabulous party! I'm currently 25 weeks pregnant and feeling huge! I swear someone came and put an air pump in my belly button last night and filled me up. Totally worth it though for this baby girl of mine. So excited to have her and my Hub as my Valentine's this weekend. 

Do you have any special plans for your sweetheart? Maybe baking them a sweet treat? Link up any and all of your wonderful ideas at our party below!

#bloghop #Valentines #linkparty

Last week's most viewed post was a delicious Valentine dessert!
Do you blame us????  Yum! 


Most Viewed

Very Popular


Editor's Pick
Oh, I just had to feature this one. Kids would just love to make this craft and they are MAGNETS! Prettiest refrigerator door in town. LOL


Sinea of Ducks 'n a Row  (host)

Janine from Confessions Of  A Mommyaholic  

Kim of 2JustByou

Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread

Elie from Chocolates and Crockpots

Libby and Rachel of Two Keck Girls

Nicole and Susan of Flavors By Four

Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow

CD of CD's Country Living


1 comment:

  1. Hello Gorgeous! I love stopping by your amazing party each week. Thank you for hosting. Please take a moment to stop by our party. We would love to have the chance to party with you twice! Happy Tuesday Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete