Hey Y'All and welcome to our 98th Blog Hop! Woo Hoo! Hope your Halloween was safe and fun! Tomorrow I'll be sharing all the fun recipes from my Spooktacular Party I threw this year. It's kind of become an annual thing. So be sure to stop by tomorrow to see all that fun! Until then, if you're looking for a yummy warm dinner for these upcoming chilly nights, try my Loaded Baked Potato Soup!
It puts the restaurant bought soup to shame! Trust me, your family will love it. Now, onto our fabulous party!
We are so pleased that you stopped by to...
-enjoy the view-
-share your favorite posts-
-and make friends!-
Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop #98 is here!
Last week we had so many great shares...here are the ones that you liked the best.
10 Unique Pie Crust Recipes from Future Expat
Copycat Pumpkin Spice Latte from Raining Hot Coupons
Easiest Cheese Puffs Ever by With a Blast
Christmas Tree Memories by Confessions of a Mommyholic
Road Trip: Traveling With Dogs by Future Expat
Salted Caramels Recipe from Cincy Shopper
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies from Pure Grace Farms
Our Wonderful Co-Hosts
Love this party?
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below)
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways please.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you've been there!
- When you are PINNING, remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- If you are new, be sure to let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- Thanks for joining us!
Follow our hosts a little bit every week --soon you will have them all!
Alexis of Mom2MyCrazy2
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD's Country Living
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Elie from Chocolates and Crockpots
Janine from Confessions Of A Mommyaholic
Nicole and Susan of Flavors By Four
Lynn from Turnips 2 Tangerines
Kim of 2JustByou