So today...going with the whole Chocolate theme, I wanted to share one of my all time favorite chocolate recipes with y'all. These are my Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars!
They are absolutely delicious! I personally think they're even better than a reese cup. I know that's saying a lot, but try them yourself and see what you think!
I cut mine into big chunky squares, but feel free to make yours a bit smaller :)...or don't!
Oh and did I mention the best part?!?! These are no bake!! Score!
1 Cup butter, melted (Just Do It!)
2 Cups graham cracker crumbs (about 20 squares crushed up)
2 Cups powdered sugar (again...just do it!)
1 Cup creamy peanut butter
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
1 3/4 Cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1/3 Cup creamy peanut butter
- Cover a 9*13 pan with wax paper. I find it easier to tape the sides down.
- Mix together the butter, graham crumbs, sugar, peanut butter and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Press the mixture down into the pan
- Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter in a small bowl in the microwave. I did 45 seconds, stir, 45 seconds, stir, 30 seconds, done. That made the chocolate smooth enough to pour over everything.
- Pour the melted chocolate on top of the peanut butter mix and spread it over evenly using a spatula.
- Place the pan in the fridge for about 2 hours before you slice the bars. Cut em up and enjoy!
So what do you think of the new blog? Hoping to add some flare and pizzazz soon!! I'm really excited to be starting this new chapter and can't wait to keep sharing my recipes with you!